Friday, October 23, 2009

I love the Fall!!

I love this time of year! There is just something about the fall that gives you a renewed energy and appreciation for life! It is kind of ironic when technically everything in nature is dying or going dormant! I love the holidays and the many activities that come with it. We have already gone to two fall festivals and Greg and I got to go to a Halloween party. I don't have any pictures of us at these festivals because the twins are still young and very clingy. I have found it will probably be another year before we can truly go to one of these things and not have children crying or having melt downs. LOL! I am so thankful for my family and especially my children right now. They add so much richness and color to my life!


The gangster and the flapper girl!


Alyssa at the corn maze for a friend's birthday party!






My princesses and Obi -Wan Kenobi



2 comments:

ashley said...

so cute! you guys have the most precious family!

Erin W said...

Love the costume's that you can Greg chose. I had no idea you guys were going to a party. How fun!
The girls are adorable and Connor is a stud! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hope Connor is feeling better.