Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Fun!!

Sorry I have not done a blog in awhile. I just can't seem to get to it much these days, but while I have the time I just wanted to share that we are having a great summer so far. It has felt very busy so far with things like Vacation Bible School, Joyland, T-Ball, swimming lessons, and Parent's Day Out. I even got to leave my family and go to Dallas last weekend to go to my sweet sister-in-law's baby shower. I had never left the kids before, but I have to say it was wonderful! I have to brag that I am married to the most amazing man in the world too!! Greg took care of all four of our kids all weekend by himself. He took them to a T-Ball game on Friday night, then on a family donut date on Saturday morning, then to the Critter Fest at the Science Spectrum, and then to a birthday party. He even went to a restaurant by himself (which I would never have the guts to do) on Father's Day to celebrate with them. He was not even phased by any of it! I am so lucky to have him for my husband. I don't know of many dads that could do all of that and still be in one piece by the end of the weekend! Anyway, here are a few pics of our summer. Enjoy!!



Ashlynn & Kylee

Ashlynn

Kylee


Connor loves the diving board!!



My little man!

I never see Connor without a smile when he is in the water!!


Alyssa is swimming all by herself with her noodle! This is a first for her!


Alyssa has turned out to be quite the little fish.


My baby girl!


Connor hits the ball!

Connor runs!


He touches Home plate!


Go Astros!!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

I loved the blog and the pictures! Thank you for the effort to post.

Kelli Archer said...

What great pics! I am so proud of your hubby--Go Greg! We are pretty lucky women to be married to such great guys! Glad you are having a great summer! I am so looking forward to our Saturdays again....We will be out this weekend, but then maybe, hopefully, we can start getting together again...sorry for the long comment...I miss you!!

Erin W said...

I LOVE the post! The pictures are adorable! It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to and what the kiddos look like these days. They are growing up and changing so fast! Love you guys! Thanks again for coming to the shower! Can't wait to see you again in a few more weeks! Tell Greg (WAY TO GO!). Sounds like he did such a great job!