Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Camp at K-Kauai

We just returned from family camp at K-Kaua'i in Branson, MS. We had the best time of our lives and plan to go back if at all possible. We spent the week swimming, putt putting, skiing, bluff jumping, riding on a pontoon, riding on a zipline, playing paint ball, and many many more things. We had so much fun and recharged mentally, physically, and emotionally. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had. Each night they had a theme that you dress up to which was so much fun. Greg Smalley was the speaker and we loved hearing him. Our children were loved on by all of the counselors and in return our children fell in love with them. The twins also celebrated their second birthday there. I can't believe my babies are no longer babies! It was a week filled with great memories. I apologize for the many pics, but it was hard to choose which ones and I wanted to show what a great time we had.



Connor and his favorite counselor, Jamie.

Alyssa and Beth, the counselor who captured her heart!

"Support Your Team Night"


Having so much fun at the pool.



My little mermaid!

My fearless fish!

"Parent's Night Out"

"Pirate Night"

Alyssa was Tinker Bell.





One of the counselors horsing around with Connor.
Everybody sang to the twins on their birthday and they got a big bowl of icecream.


"Neon Night"
"Hawaian Luau Night"

Kylee




Ashlynn

5 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

Im so glad yall got to get away! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

ashley said...

I think we are going to try to go next year! looks like so much un!

Erin W said...

HOW AWESOME!!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I couldn't be more excited for ya'll. Bryce and I are jealous and we cant wait to go one someday! SO SO SO Cool! I love the pictures! And Holly... you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Kelli Archer said...

These pics are fantastic! We had so much fun with you guys! Love you!

Organized Chaos said...

What a fantastic time it looks like you had. I had no idea you guys were going on the trip. I'm so glad you did!! Those will be treasured memories for years.